All fan-art obtained for this project is used only with the express permission of the artists.
If you really like some of the art or have questions, please contact the artist directly through their site.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yeeaaowch! Seafood Soup.

So, I know updates have been few and far between, life is good though, I actually got a new computer!

The sad part is, that I have a new computer because the old one melted and got the blue screen of death.

Yeah, so all of the FFTCG files are sitting patiently on my non-booting harddrive.

Unfortunately, this means the game is on hiatus, because until I restore them, I can't work on the game anymore.

I could always replicate it, but I'd much rather design then replicate, so I'm working on a new project in the meantime. For any who are curious, it is at boticcg.wordpress.com.

Thanks for the support everyone! The game isn't dead, but it might be a little while before you see more updates.

BACK UP YOUR DATA, KIDS!

1 comment:

  1. External Harddrive ftw sucks about your computer man D: just gotta keep on truckin

    ReplyDelete