All fan-art obtained for this project is used only with the express permission of the artists.
If you really like some of the art or have questions, please contact the artist directly through their site.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Hello World!

Well hello there!
The purpose of this blog is to document my design of a card game based on Final Fantasy. As of this post, I've already devoted a significant amount of time to it, so you should be seeing updates pretty quickly.

Seeing as I wasted my childhood playing video games, and 6 years playing collectible card games, I figured I would create this giant bastardizing casserole of both. It's always been a dream of mine to create games, I've got a pretty decent amount of unfinished projects sitting around my house, but I gotta say, creating card games are the most fun of all.

There's no programming to worry about, so I can just focus on the game itself, this is probably the greatest draw for me. Well, that's enough introduction... Tally Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment